The consequences of a slip, trip or fall will often be minor but sometimes they can result in more serious injuries such as broken bones and severe ligament damage. Whether the accident occurred at work, in a shop, on a pavement or any other public place you could be entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation.

How to claim slip, trip or fall compensation

The first step in starting your compensation claim is to contact our team for a free initial consultation, they will go over the details of your accident to establish liability. We can help you make a claim if you have suffered an injury in a range of accidents including:

  • Tripping on uneven pavement
  • Slipping because a spill has not been cleaned up
  • Falling down stairs because of defective handrails or uneven surfaces
  • Falling from a raised height, such as a ramp or walkway

Depends on the location and circumstances of your accident, your claim will be made against the organisation responsible for the maintenance of the accident location. Commonly these are:

  • Councils or local authorities
  • Private businesses
  • Supermarkets or shopping centres
  • Schools

How we can help

Cleversons solicitors have a dedicated team of personal injury solicitors who handle hundreds of slip, trip and fall claims every year. We can help you get the compensation you deserve for your accident. Once we have established liability for your accident we will start the claims process immediately, whilst ensuring you receive top medical care for your injuries to aid a full and fast recovery.
All of our cases are handled on a no win no fee agreement, which means there’s no chance you’ll be left out of pocket should your claim be unsuccessful. Contact our team today by calling 0203 9252 301 or complete the online enquiry form below.

Send us a message